Thailand is a Southeast Country, official the kingdom of Thailand is known as Siam. It is the World’s 21st most populous and 50th largest county by total area. The capital of the city is Bangkok. Bangkok is a special administrative area. Thailand vacation packages are the most popular packages.
It is bordered by Myanmar and Laos in the north and Laos and Cambodia in the east. Thailand is the country of many contrasting facets with glories beaches. There are World Heritage sites in the Ayutthaya city. Thailand is one of those tourist stations which has everything from hills to beaches and tasty food, that’s why people love to choose Thailand trip packages.
The traditional Thai greeting referred to as “wai” is generally offered. Thai culture is deeply influenced by many religion including Indian, Chinese, Lao, and Burmese. Friendly and fun-loving, cultured and historic City radiates a golden hue. Thailand’s signature sport is Muay Thai. It is a native form of kickboxing. Thammasat Stadium is a multi-purpose stadium in Thailand and currently used mostly for football matches. We are proud to offer first-class flights, business class flights and Last-Minute Flights at Very Low Price.
The tropical beaches of Thailand attract a lot of visitors every year. This city is the world-famous taste of cuisines and traditional Thai massages. Thailand’s national symbol is the Elephant. Thailand’s climate is influenced by monsoon winds. Thailand has so much to offer.
Get Cheap Business Class Ticket, Cheap First Class Ticket, Last-Minute Flights at Very Low Price. So what are you waiting for? Just Book Your Flight Online. Just Call Toll Free No. : 1-800-295-9711 and book your Cheap Flight Tickets with many exciting flight tickets offers.
Things to do in Thailand
1. The Grand Palace – It is the complex of buildings at the heart of Thailand. The palace has been the residence of the kings of Thailand. It is one of the most popular tourist attractions in Bankok, Thailand. The palace is made up of numerous buildings, halls, quarters, gardens, and courtyards. The palace is partially open to the public as a museum.
2. James Bond Island – James bond island is a famous landmark, the most wonderful island You can enjoy a tour of this island by cruise boat, by long-tail boat, and by speed boat. This island is the second most popular tour experience in Thailand.
3. The Golden Triangle – The golden triangle is the area where the borders of Thailand, Laos, and Myanmar meet at the confluence of the rivers, Ruak and Mekong. In the early 21st century Most of the world’s heroin came from the golden triangle. Myanmar is the second-largest producer of illicit
4. Elephant Century – The three elephant centuries are Elephant nature park, boon loot’s Elephant century and Wildlife friends foundation Thailand (WFFT). These centuries are rescue and rehibition centers in the city. At these centuries, you are allowed to feed the elephants and play with them. Riding an elephant in the city is the most desired list of tourists.
5. Thai Massage – Thailand is famous for its Thai massage. The style of massage is very unique, as it working on body pressure points.
6. Damnoen Saduak Floating Market – There are several floating markets in the city. Damnoen saduak is a huge market and the most famous market in the city. There are boats everywhere going up and down the canals selling all sorts of fresh foods and fruits. A visit to this market will give the well worth traveling time.
7. Night Bazar – Chiang Mai Night bazar is the famous bazaar in the city. During the day Chang Klan road is just the ordinary road in Ching Mai but in the night the transformation takes palace. The area turns into a shoppers paradise.
Best Airlines Fly To Thailand
A wide array of airline options are available for US travelers to choose from when booking their flight to Thailand, those which include the following popular carriers:
- Delta Airlines
- United Airlines
- American Airlines
- Southwest Airlines
- JetBlue Airlines
- Alaska Airlines
- Silver Airways
- British Airways
- Turkish Airlines
- Lufthansa Airlines
- Swiss International Airlines
- KLM Airlines
- Frontier Airlines
- Spirit Airlines
So what are you waiting for? Just Take Flight to Thailand and make your weekend memorable. Just click here and book your weekend trip to Thailand with many exciting flight tickets offers.
Here you can Book Cheap Flight Tickets. We provide Cheap Business Class Ticket, Cheap First Class Ticket, Last-Minute Flights at Very Low Price. So what are you waiting for? Just Book Your Flight Online. Just Call Toll Free No. : 1-800-295-9711 and book your Cheap Flight Tickets with many exciting flight tickets offers.